When you’re making those first tracks of the day along the backcountry skiing path or the winter hiking trail, you’ll feel warm and toasty in the Columbia Titanium First Tracks TurboDown ™ OmniHeat ™ Women’s Insulated Jacket. Insulated with TurboDown™ that blends Omni-Heat™ and goose down, the design locks in body heat, and its seam-sealed shell can block the worst of wet weather. When afternoon rolls around, the underarm vents will cool you down.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Helmet-compatible storm hood for protection
- Underarm vents prevent overheating
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with you
- Shell: 87% Nylon / 13% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester with Omni-Heat ™ Reflective Lining
- Insulation: 860 TurboDown ™ combo of Omni-Heat ™ synthetic and 800-fill Goose Down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.