Offering fully insulated, waterproof, breathable protection and a clean, streamlined design, the Tiya jacket is specifically created to handle resort skiing and snowboarding in cold, snowy conditions.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Wind resistant
- DWR coated fabric in hood and below powder skirt
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.