Enjoy the lightweight comfort of fleece winter jackets with enhanced protection from the elements with the Arc’teryx Tiya GORE-TEX® Women’s Insulated Jacket. Completely insulated and made from three layers of GORE-TEX™, the design is fully waterproof and windproof but has a streamlined fit that keeps you free to move when you’re powder skiing and snowboarding.
- Windproof and waterproof for protection on the slopes
- Strategic DWR coating for improved moisture shedding
- Gusseted underarms let your arms move freely
- DropHood™ is simple to adjust and fits over a helmet perfectly
- WaterTight™ front zip and pocket zippers block water
- Die-cut Velcro® adjusters in the sleeves allow for a slimmer fit
- Powder skirt is held in place by gripper elastic and snaps for security
- RECCO® reflector helps first responders find you if you're ever injured
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents keep snow out but let air in to cool you off
- Material: Highly Crimped Multi-Denier Siliconized Polyester Yarn and N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L Tricot Technology
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) Insulation
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.