Versatile and very warm, the Thorium SV vest combines the exceptional insulation of a down jacket with the freedom of a vest. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down delivers superior warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The vest’s sewn through construction reduces weight and increases packability. The outer is soft, durable Arato™ 40 nylon, a lightweight material that withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable, includes stuff sack
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Athletic fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Insulated, low-profile collar
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Gaskets under the arms seal out drafts
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention
- Arato™ 40 - 100% nylon
- 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g-M)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.