The Arc’teryx Thorium SV Women’s Down Vest is a handy topper that you can compress and pack into your gear bag for when wet or cold weather gets in the way of finishing your hike. With Down Composite Mapping™, the vest is perfectly insulated to warm your core, and its outer fabric has a DWR finish that repels water while resisting abrasions.
- Water-repelling shell for dryness
- Comes with a stuff sack for packing convenience
- Coreloft™ insulation in areas where you sweat and goose down insulation everywhere else for the best possible heat retention
- Comfortable low profile collar with insulation for your neck
- Gaskets under the arms help you easily move
- Front zip equipped with a chin guard to prevent chafing and a wind flap to warm your chest
- Hem adjusts via drawstring to keep cold air out
- Inner zip chest pocket and two exterior zip hand pockets for storage
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) / 750 fill European Grey Goose Down (150 g-M)
- Shell: Arato™ 40 - 100% nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.