The Thorium AR Hoody combines ergonomic fit, premium craftsmanship and carefully selected fabrics. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down delivers exceptional warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The outer is soft, durable Arato™ 40 nylon. This lightweight material withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, insulated, lightweight, wind-resistant
- Compressible and packable, includes stuff sack
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Insulated StormHood™
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Colibri™ - 40D nylon, lightweight, wind resistant mini ripstop taffeta with DWR coating
- 750 fill European goose down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.