When you’re powder snowboarding or skiing, the Arc’teryx Lillooet GORE-TEX® Women’s Insulated Jacket will keep you perfectly warm with its Down Composite Mapping technology. Goose down is positioned in the places where you get the coldest, while Coreloft™ is used everywhere else for the perfect warm and toasty balance.
- Down Composite Mapping strategically mixes Coreloft™ with down to give you the right insulation in the right spots
- Gusseted underarms for ease of movement
- DWR fabric in hood and WaterTight™ zips keep you dry
- StormHood™ is insulated and easily fits over a helmet
- Velcro® cuffs are not bulky and easy to adjust
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure block snow
- RECCO® reflector helps you get rescued in the event of an emergency
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents let air in and keep snow out
- Shell: N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L Tricot Technology
- Insulation: 750-fill European Goose Down / Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.