Slip on some extra weather protection without bulking up your winter hiking or mountaineering ensemble. The Arc’teryx Kappa Insulated Women’s Hooded Jacket provides windproof protection with a WINDSTOPPER® shell and repels precipitation with a DWR finish while keeping things light with a micro-seam allowance and a slim silhouette.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric for dryness and comfort
- Windproof and water-resistant with DWR finish
- Taped seams keep out the weather
- Micro seams keep jacket's weight light
- Non-quilted laminate structure for all-over warmth
- Athletic fit is slim for a flattering look
- Hood adjusts with drawcords
- StormHood™ with laminated brim fits over helmet
- Fitted collar panel keeps your neck warm
- Brushed microsuede chin guard protects skin
- Shell: N70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- Lining: 20D Nylon
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) Insulation
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.