In the Arc’teryx Fission SV GORE-TEX ® Insulated Women’s Jacket, you can stay warm and dry while ice climbing or ski touring without having to sacrifice speed. Tiny GORE® seam tape and a micro seam allowance make this design a fraction of the weight of other waterproof winter jackets, yet it’s every bit as effective at shielding you from the elements.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Micro seam keeps weight light and reduces bulk
- Tiny GORE™ Seam tape provides waterproof protection
- Drawstrings in hood and hem adjust with one hand for ease of use
- Articulated elbows improve mobility
- Helmet-Compatible DropHood™ is insulated for warmth
- Fitted collar protects your neck from the cold
- Laminated chin guard reduces rubbing
- WaterTight™ external zips prevent water entry
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters are slim and ultra durable
- Drop tail for added coverage
- Materials: N70p GORE-TEX ® 3L / N40r GORE-TEX® 2L
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) / Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² )
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.