The Arc’teryx Cerium LT Women’s Hooded Down Jacket in Violet Wine combines lightweight water-resistant protection with ultra-insulated warmth to create the ideal backcountry mid-layer jacket. Made using moisture-resistant face fabric, the jacket is insulated with 850-fill white goose down. There is also an adjustable, insulated storm hood for added protection, and the elasticised hem helps to seal out drafts in windy conditions.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to repel water and keep you dry
- Insulated StormHood with adjustable drawcords for added protection
- Elasticised hem and cuffs to seal out drafts in windy conditions
- Corded zipper pulls on full front zip and both hand-warmer pockets
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly-crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is highly compressible with excellent loft retention
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation.
- Airetica™ 100 nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity
- 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand
- 850-fill European white goose down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.