The Arc’teryx Cerium LT Women’s Hooded Down Jacket in Castaway Turquoise combines lightweight water-resistant protection with ultra-insulated warmth to create the ideal backcountry mid-layer jacket. Made using moisture-resistant face fabric, the jacket is insulated with 850-fill white goose down. There is also an adjustable, insulated storm hood for added protection, and the elasticised hem helps to seal out drafts in windy conditions.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to repel water and keep you dry
- Insulated StormHood with adjustable drawcords for added protection
- Elasticised hem and cuffs to seal out drafts in windy conditions
- Corded zipper pulls on full front zip and both hand-warmer pockets
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly-crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is highly compressible with excellent loft retention
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation.
- Airetica™ 100 nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity
- 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand
- 850-fill European white goose down