The Arc’teryx Atom SL Hooded Insulated Jacket is a compact, lightweight option among fall jackets that is easy to pack for a trip but still able to protect you from an unexpected rainstorm. The Tyono™ shell repels water and blocks wind for weather protection, while the stretch side panels provide ventilation for cooler, drier skin. You can also wear this piece underneath winter coats as a base or mid layer.
- Lightweight design is easier to pack than other winter jackets
- Repels water with DWR finish to keep you dry
- Breathable stretchy side panels ensure your comfort
- Insulated to lock in body heat
- Trim fit for layering
- StormHood™ works perfectly with helmets
- No Slip Zip™ provides secure protection
- Stretch fleece shaped cuff fits optimally
- Drawstring hem cinches to keep out cold air
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 40
- Material: Torrent™ 84% Polyester / 16% Elastane
- Shell: Tyono™ 20D 100% Nylon with DWR
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.