The Women’s Arctic Down Parka by The North Face is a stylish and functional piece that will keep you warm all winter long. The DryVent 2L shell is waterproof and breathable, and the 550 fill goose down will keep you cozy and comfortable in even the coldest conditions. The removable hood with faux-fur ruff is perfect for those cold, windy days, and the secure-zip, internal media-compatible pocket is great for storing your essentials. The rib-knit cuffs provide a snug, comfortable fit, and the embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder adds a touch of style.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco in the side panels for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip, internal media-compatible pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Average Weight: 1290 g (2 lbs 13.5 oz)
- Body: 73% Nylon / 27% Cotton, 70D x 160D 158 g/m²
- Body Insulation: 550 Fill Down
- Side-Panel Insulation: 70% Post-consumer Recycled Polyester, 150 g
- Center Back: 35.75"