The North Face Shavana Women’s Down Parka brings some of the most innovative technologies from The North Face together with practical features for city living, making it the ultimate choice of winter coats for off-trail use. A shoulder harness lets you free your arms to cool off when you’re indoors, and a tote inside zips out to carry your shopping and other essentials.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof protection
- Logo shoulder harness lets you shrug the coat off your shoulders without taking it off
- Hood and fur trim are both removable for versatility
- Angled front storage pocket with hidden snaps for security
- 2-way centre front zip with snap placket blocks the wind
- Emergency handwarmer mittens for protecting your fingers
- Side waist tabs let you adjust the fit
- Extended sleeve provides extra coverage and snaps up out of the way when not needed
- Zip-out tote gives you a handy shopping bag whenever you need it
- Internal media pocket with guide for your headphone cord
- Stylish metal logo rivet on left sleeve
- Shell: HyVen 2L - 80% polyester / 20% elastane
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: 550-Fill Down
- Average Weight: 1445 g / 51 oz.
- Centre Back Length: 38"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.