Wet snow and sleet are no match for The North Face Far Northern Waterproof Women’s Down Parka. With a completely waterproof DryVent™ breathable shell and RDS-certified 550-fill goose down, this parka is ready for the worst of weather. Its elongated 34-inch silhouette with a drop-tail hem provides more protection than other winter coats.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Fully waterproof seam-taped insulated shell for maximum weather protection
- Faux fur is detachable for flexible styling
- Secure storage with zip chest and hand pockets
- Reinforced throughout for strength
- Shaped cuffs with internal, stretch thumb guards to prevent ride up
- Wraparound side panel for a stylish silhouette
- Rounded drop-tail hem provides extra coverage
- Weight: 40.1 oz.
- Lining: 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Insulation: 550-fill Goose Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Shell: DryVent™ 2L--100% Polyester Slub
- Centre Back: 36"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.