When it comes to warmth and beauty, the Maja parka can’t be beat. Insulated with eco-conscious Primaloft and treated with a DWR finish, harsh elements have no chance of getting through. Designed in recycled herringbone for timeless style, with a removable faux fur trimmed hood.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Recycled polyester herringbone parka with removable hood
- Full length 2-way front zipper with storm flap
- Channel quilted polyester lined interior
- Zip closure hand warmer pockets lined with brushed tricot
- Removable faux fur
- Standard Fit
- Shell: 62% Recycled Polyester / 38% Polyester / 245 gm2
- 10k/10k lamination and durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 200 gm2 PrimaLoft Black Eco fill (60% Recycled Poly / 40% Poly)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.