The Nobis Merideth Women’s Parka is designed to provide waterproof warmth combined with style. Created from waterproof, windproof fabric with an abrasion-resistant finish that repels water, the parka is insulated with duck down to provide added warmth in freezing conditions. The magnetic centre-front wind flap and removable inner hood help to keep warmth in and wind out, while the fleece-lined pockets help to keep your hands warm and dry.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof and windproof polyester sealed outer shell to keep you warm in freezing conditions
- Centre-front wind flap with convenient magnetic closures to keep wind out
- Removable fleece-lined inner hood, removable down-filled outer hood, and removable faux-fur trim for convenience
- Fleece-lined pockets to keep hands warm
- Elastic rib cuffs with thumbhole openings to keep sleeves in place
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: Sympatex
- Insulation: Premium Canadian White Duck Down
- Neck Lining Non-pill microfleece
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.