Sleekly styled for the city streets but completely waterproof for the backcountry, the Marmot Waterbury Women’s Down Parka is the only winter coat you need for your everyday and adventure outings. The breathable Marmot® MemBrain shell and 700 Fill Power Down work together to keep your body temperature regulated no matter what’s on your agenda.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you cool
- Hood zips off and has removable fur for flexibility
- Handwarmer pockets snap closed to double as storage
- Micro fleece lining in torso and cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Interior pocket has port for your headphones
- Velcro® cuffs adjust for an optimal fit
- Materials: Membrain ® 2L 70% Nylon / 30% Cotton Twill 4.6 oz./yd. | 71% Acrylic / 15% Modacrylic / 14% Polyester Fur 22.7 oz./yd. / 700 Fill Power Down
- Weight: 1517 g / 3 lbs. 5.5 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.