Timeless outdoor jacket whose durability and versatility are just as useful today as they were when it was first launched in the late 1970s. This new version is made from G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton, it is wind and water resistant and suitable for both everyday life and general outdoor use.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- It has a fixed hood, in a pliant polyamide/organic cotton blend, which can be rolled up and folded into the collar when not in use. The chest pockets have room for items needed close at hand, and there are large top-loaded pockets with bellows lower down with extra openings at the sides. A two-way zipper is hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons. Bellow pleats at the shoulders and extra pleats at the elbows give excellent freedom of movement, while drawcords at the waist and hem give a good fit. Press buttons can be used to adjust sleeve cuffs.
- With Greenland Wax the jacket can be easily adapted according to weather and chosen activities. More wax enhances the jacket’s wind and water resistant properties as well as its durability and lifespan. With less wax the jacket is cool and has maximum ventilation.
- Outer material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.