A down version of Fjällräven’s timeless jacket with leather details and contrasting colours over the shoulders and sleeves. Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket is based on the original Greenland Jacket, but is padded with 800 cuin of high-quality down to withstand the colder months of the year. The outer fabric is hardwearing, wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton, with a lining of light, pliant Pertex Quantum polyamide.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The jacket has a fixed hood and zipper with buttoned flap at the front
- Smaller items can be stowed in the two chest pockets with flaps and the jacket also has two hand pockets with buttons on the sides
- There is also a zippered inside pocket
- Edging in natural-toned leather around the hood and sleeve cuffs
- The sleeve cuffs can be adjusted with a button
- The jacket can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for added protection against wind and rain
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Filling: 95% Goose Down / 5% Feather
- Filling Weight: 90 g in size small
- G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.