With an extended hemline, the Columbia Titanium HeatZone 1000 TurboDown Women’s Long Hooded Parka keeps more of you protected from winter’s biting cold. An Omni-Tech™ waterproof, breathable shell lets excess body heat out while protecting you from the weather, and the 1000 TurboDown™ Wave Insulation with Omni-Heat™ reflective lining ensure that you stay warm and toasty until you reach your destination.
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Chin guard protects your skin
- Zip chest pockets, zip hand pockets and inner security pocket for storage
- Drawcord hem and contoured sleeve cuff adjust for a custom fit
- Drop tail for extra coverage
- Synthetic fur is removable for versatility
- Centre Back Length: 35"
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% Nylon / 13% Elastane
- Shell: 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Lining: Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D Ripstop 100% Nylon
- TurboDown™ Insulation: 900 Fill Power, Water Resistant Goose Down + 100g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.