From mountain endeavors to cold weather commutes, this super warm, flattering jacket excels in the face of frigid temps, keeping you toasty with a combination of thermal-reflective technology, which reflects your body heat for better warmth while still supporting breathability, and down insulation. The Icelandite’s shell fabric is a rich, soft twill. That, along with comfort cuffs and removable faux-fur hood trim create a lux look and feel.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated, 100g
- 450 fill power down insulation
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Adjustable waist
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Regular Fit
- Shell: 100% Nylon Twill
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex DP 100% polyester
- Insulation: 450 Fill Power Down Insulation + 100g Microtemp Insulation 100% polyester
- Center Back Length: 38"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.