While the Arc’teryx Patera GORE-TEX® Women’s Down Parka makes an elegant statement on the street, its two layers of GORE-TEX® windproof and waterproof fabric make it every bit as protective from the elements as technical winter coats. European goose down and synthetic Coreloft™ keep you warm on frigid days.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- DWR finish allows coat to shed water
- Taped seams for additional waterproofing
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping provide optimal insulation
- Gusseted underarms help to keep coat from riding up
- Hood drawstrings for an adjustable fit
- Built-in fitted collar is comfortable and warm
- Full separating two-way front zip is easy to use
- Internal security pocket for a lift pass
- Shell: P75d GORE-TEX® Fabric with 2L Technology
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) / 750-fill European Goose Down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.