The Arc’teryx Procline Hybrid Women’s Hoodie is a must-have in any alpinist’s activewear wardrobe. With all of the comfort of a polar fleece hoodie, this design is made to keep you warm and comfortable while ice climbing and mountaineering. Its ergonomic three-dimensional fit won’t hold you back during those difficult passes, and the hood can be adjusted with a single pull for convenience when you’re holding ice tools.
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment keeps you dry in the rain
- Wicks away sweat for drier skin
- e3D fit with gusseted underarms lets you move with ease
- Hood can be adjust with one pull on the drawstring
- Low profile hood with elasticated brim improves visibility
- No Slip Zip™ is more secure
- Hem drawcord keeps out cold
- Dual hand pockets with hidden zips for storage
- Shell: Tyono™ 20 Denier Shell with DWR Treatment - 100% Nylon
- Body: Polartec® Power Stretch® Fleece with Hardface® Technology - 100% polyester / Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid - 100% Polyester, 152 g/m²
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.