Slip on the Arc’teryx Procline Hybrid Women’s Hoodie when you’re ice climbing or mountaineering, and you’ll be ready to take on difficult terrains in absolute comfort. Its e3D fit allows this jacket to move with you as you climb, and the Arc’teryx Nu water treatment provides protection from the elements, so you can focus on the fun of your ascent.
- Wicks away sweat to keep you dry
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment for weather protection
- e3D fit helps you move with ease
- Gussets under the arms for range of motion
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for convenience
- Elasticated brim allows you to see past the low profile hood
- No Slip Zip™ is ultra secure
- Hem drawstring adjusts the fit
- Dual hand pockets with hidden zips for storage
- Materials: 100% Tyono™ 20 Denier Shell with DWR treatment - 100% Nylon / Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology / Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid - 100% polyester, 152 g/m²
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.