McKINLEY’s Beira III wms pants feature UPF 30 and McKINLEY’s DRYPLUS® technology, which helps to keep the body dry and comfortable during all outdoor activities by providing highly efficient moisture management. The leg hem is elasticated and the waist partially elasticated, the knees are pre-shaped, and 2-way stretch is used for comfort and freedom of movement.
- DRYPLUS® technology uses a bio-based moisture wicking finish, based on algae oil by Midori™
- Slim fit with long inseam and 3 zip pockets
- This garment has a sun-protection finishing of UPF 30 which can prevent sun caused irritations to the skin from UVA and UVB rays for the skin parts covered by the garment.
- Stretchable blend of polyamide and elastane fabrics
- DRYPLUS technology helps to keep your body dry and comfortable during all outdoor activities by providing highly efficient moisture management. DRYPLUS technology uses a bio-based moisture wicking finish, based on algae oil by Midori™.
- The YKK® Zipper range is the result of years of experience and unique expertise. The high quality YKK® products are durable and meet the challenges of our daily lives.
- Advanced Features: No Advanced Features
- Advanced Technology: No Advanced Technology
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Machine Wash, Do Not Dry Clean, Iron Low
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Denim Wash: Not Applicable
- Fill/Insulation Type: Not Applicable
- Fly Closure: Zipper
- Front Style: Flat
- Hem Style: Elastic
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Number of Pockets: 3
- Pant Rise: Regular
- Pants Closure: Hook and Bar
- Pants Cut: Hiker
- Pants Fit: Athletic
- Pants Type: Hiking
- Pattern: Not Applicable
- Pocket Type(s): Zipper
- Waist Style: Back Elastic