Whether you’re wearing it alone or as a base layer beneath your winter jackets, the Marmot Helen Women’s Long Sleeve Top will keep your skin fresher and drier as you explore the great outdoors. Its technical fabric promotes drier skin with its wicking action, while mesh panels allow your skin to breathe to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Dri-release® fabric draws away sweat and rapidly dries to keep you comfortable
- Fresh Guard® finish promotes fresher skin by controlling microbes
- Flat-locked seams help prevent chafing
- Drop-tail hem gives you extra coverage
- Mesh panels cool you off
- Stretch fabric allows you to move with ease
- Thumb holes keep the sleeves flat for layering
- Material: Dri-release® Tencel® 84% Polyester / 12% Tencel Lyocell / 4% Elastane Jersey Heather 5.1 oz./yd.
- Weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz.
- Sun Protection: UPF 30
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.