An ankle length tight for mountain training in warmer spring and summer conditions, the full coverage Kapta combines support, freedom of movement, sun protection and ventilation. The Suncore™ polyester blend knit offers exceptional stretch performance. The material provides UPF 50+ sun protection, wicks moisture for rapid evaporation, and has a high level of air permeability for cooling comfort. An Aeris™ mesh panel is strategically placed in the back, just below the waist, for additional ventilation.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Arc’teryx created the Kapta Tight specifically for women, and the exceptional fit and elevated freedom of movement are evident. Anatomical shaping and articulated patterning create a shape that moves freely with the body, the wide waistband rides comfortably during long training sessions, and strategically placed flatlock seams minimize irritation. Features include a small, subtle stash pocket integrated into the waistband and reflective blazes for enhanced low light visibility.
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Women's specific design and fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.