Oakley engineered the Half Jacket 2.0 to let you swap out the lenses with ease. When they’re mounted, you’ll have impact protection that meets uncompromising standards. Optimized with Unobtanium® earsocks to grip better when you sweat and a lightweight O Matter® frame for comfort and durability.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses
- Patented XYZ Optics® extend visual clarity and lens curvature opens peripheral view
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Includes Microbag, and extra nosepads
- Light Transmission: 10%
- Light Conditions: Bright light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Lens Width: 56 mm
- Bridge Width: 18 mm
- Lens Height: 39 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 131 mm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.