The PhD® Ski Light keeps your feet warm and dry without sacrificing boot performance. Smartwool placed cushioning where skiers need it most: on the shin for protection against the boot and on the bottom of the foot for warmth and impact protection. Made with Smartwool’s 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a sock that never bunches, slips, or binds. And Smartwool’s patented ReliaWool™ technology provides superior durability to make sure your socks are ready to go, run after run.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.