Designed with wear and tear in mind, these three season socks are rugged enough for day hikes, climbs, backpacking, camping, and more. An arch brace provides more support than the average pair of socks while helping to keep them in place--avoiding the annoyance and chaffing caused by slipping socks inside your shoes or boots. A flat-knit toe adds to the all day comfort, while the natural warmth and antimicrobial properties of wool keep your feet toasty and your shoes fresh, no matter what your next adventure may bring
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The natural antimicrobial properties in Merino wool help banish sweaty odors, even after a hard day on the trail.
- A reinforced sole provides both extra comfort and maximum durability for socks that last for the long haul.
- The elasticized arch brace provides extra support for climbing, hiking, and backpacking
- A flat-knit toe seam keeps the socks in place for all-day comfort
- Yarn: 66% merino wool, 33% nylon, 1% elastane
- Ribbed leg
- Height: Crew
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.