Online Exclusive - We love the glimmer and glitz of a world frosted silver – even better? Not getting frost bite and having your ears fall off! There is no need for you to look like you climbed Everest in the 1920s! None! Take the ecstasy and leave the agony
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- The Tushar hat is dark blue with white, grey, and light blue details. It contains the traditional Himalayan pattern of gow (pendant), which is a pattern that has existed in this community for centuries
- Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that Fazl's artisans are well cared for and their supply chain is held accountable
- No Itch – Fazl's special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Iron, Do Not Tumble Dry, Hang to Dry, Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach
- Colour(s): Navy Blue, Grey, White
- Hat Type: Winter Hat/Toque
- Primary fabric: 80% Acrylic / 20% Nylon
- Sustainability: Vegan