Online Exclusive - Fazl will ALWAYS loooooove this hat! In fact, they’re confident Whitney would have sang about this beauty instead of her bodyguard, but anyway! Here’s a good reason to get hat hair––this cozy wonder!
- The Hamesha hat is brown with cream details. It contains the traditional Himalayan pattern of barra gow (big pendant), which is a pattern that has existed in this community for centuries
- Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that Fazl's artisans are well cared for and their supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- No Itch – Fazl's special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
- Care Instruction(s): Do Not Iron, Do Not Tumble Dry, Hang to Dry, Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach
- Colour(s): Maroon, Green, Brown
- Hat Type: Winter Hat/Toque
- Primary fabric: 80% Acrylic / 20% Nylon
- Sustainability: Vegan