The North Face Montana Women’s Mitts were designed specifically for powder skiing with Radiametric Articulation™ that keeps your hands in a neutral position to comfortably grip the poles. A breathable waterproof membrane combats both sweat and the elements for drier skin, and the Removable Wrist Oven™ leash allows you to add a handwarmer with ease.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- is touchscreen compatible
- Removable Wrist Oven™ accommodates hand-warming packs
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ is perfectly proportioned for a woman's hand
- Radiametric Articulation™ allows for a natural hand position
- HyVent® insert blocks water and lets skin breathe
- Gauntlet provides total coverage to block snow
- Ladderlock wrist cinch prevents heat loss
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.