Conserve space in your ski or snowboard gear bag with the Outdoor Research Phosphor Women’s Mitts. Ultra compressible, these gloves provide plenty of windproof, water-resistant protection from chilly alpine weather and promote drier skin with their breathable, sweat-wicking material. The synthetic suede palm provides a comfortable fit and a strong grip.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Water-resistant, windproof outdoor protection
- Lightweight and breathable for comfort
- Wicks away perspiration for drier hands
- Pull loop for adjusting the fit
- Soft and tactile synthetic suede palm with membrane allows you to maintain a flexible grip
- Clip for attaching to pants, winter coats and gear bags
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.