While winter hiking in The North Face Thermoball Hybrid Men’s Hoodie, you’ll be free to move and protected from the weather. Its DWR finish sheds water for weather protection, and the ThermoBall™ insulation in the body and collar help you keep warm on chilly days. A bulk-free fit allows for a full range of motion and keeps the weight of the design lighter than other winter jackets.
- Insulated with ThermoBall™ in the body and collar for warmth
- Side panels block the wind
- DWR finish provides water-resistant protection
- Drop hood with a bound opening shields you from the cold
- Exposed moulded-tooth centre front zip for easy on and off
- Zip pockets for storing gear
- Inner elastic hem and cuffs keep out cold air
- Average Weight: 315 g / 11.11 oz.
- Centre Back Length: 27.5"
- Body Material: 100% Nylon Ripstop / 15 D 33 g/m2
- Side Panel, Hood and Sleeve Material: 185 g/m2 WindWall ® 90% Polyester / 10% Elastane
- Insulation: 9.5 g/ft2 PrimaLoft ® ThermoBall ™
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.