Climb the mountain in comfort when you are outfitted with the Arc’teryx Apha Comp Pen’s Hoodie. This waterproof hoodie has been designed with climbers in mind and is packed with features you are going to love. Forties 1.0™ stretch fabric allows you to bend and move for maximum mobility while N40p 3L laminated Gore® Product Technology panels add an extra layer of durability where you need it, in the forearms, hem, shoulders, and hood. When the weather turns, put up the helmet-compatible StormHood™ and continue with your climb. Finally, removable Hemlock™ inserts keep your hoodie where it needs to be when you are wearing a harness.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Breathable and weather resistant fabric keeps you warm and dry in multiple climatesTaped seams and zipper garages for water tight external zippers protect you from the elementsMicro corded zipper pulls for easy handlingChest pocket with hidden zipper for handy storageTwo-piece Hemlock™ inserts for use with harness
- Material: Fortius 1.0™ 160 g/m2 lightweight, non-insulated stretchy fabric84% Nylon / 16% ElastaneN40p 3L laminated Gore® Fabric Technology
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.