When you see storm clouds on the horizon, slip The North Face Fuse Form Dot Martix Men’s Jacket over top of your t-shirts, fall jackets or winter coats and get fully protected from the elements. FuseForm™ construction keeps the weight ultra light without compromising durability, so you can continue your mountaineering or hiking expedition with your rain shell in place. The DryVent™ shell is completely waterproof but still allows your skin to breathe for comfort in all seasons.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- FuseForm™ technology is ultra light but rugged
- Active fit with minimal bulk for convenient layering
- Stylish hex gradient DryVent ™ 2.5 L shell blocks water but lets air in
- Engineered yoke is ultra resistant to rips and tears
- Hood adjusts with lock-able drawcord
- Centre front zipper for easy on and off
- Zip hand pockets provide secure storage
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs and hem cinch cord keep out the rain
- Media pocket for storing your smartphone
- Average Weight: 375 g / 13.23 oz.
- Centre Back Length: 27"
- Material: 109 g/m2 DryVent ™: 50D 53% Polyester / 70D 47% Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.