The Zeta LT delivers weather protection during extended trekking and backpacking trips. Lightweight, comfortable and compressible, it is made from N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology. This material delivers longwearing waterproof, windproof, highly breathable performance with a backer technology that makes the fabric exceptionally supple, quiet and comfortable next to the skin. The Arc’teryx Trim fit keeps the shell close to the body to improve the fabric breathability, but leaves room for light layers. Articulation in the sleeves and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement. The jacket works in tandem with the Zeta LT pant for complete weather protection.
- LT: Light Weight, Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
- Taped seams for added weather protection
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Trim-fitting StormHood™
- GORE-TEX® with C-KNIT backer technology is more sensitive to snagging and staining. After washing, please dry immediately.
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology