Designed for skiers and snowboarders who know how to maximize on area days and take the time to explore off piste, the Tantalus Jacket is a richly featured, durably constructed hybrid GORE-TEX® shell. Built from two types of GORE-TEX® fabric, the Tantalus delivers hardwearing windproof, waterproof breathable protection with moderate warmth. Snow shedding N150p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology is used in the shoulders, lower back, hood and forearms to provide serious abrasion resistance in these high wear areas. The jacket’s body, back and upper arms are made from a N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with lo-loft soft shell construction. Hardwearing, weatherproof and comfortable, this fabric is soft, quiet and has light backer for warmth.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, lightly insulated, durable
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Athletic, slimmer fit, for on-piste use
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zips with WaterTight™ zipper can be opened to vent heat rapidly
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.