If you’re one of those adventurous skiers or snowboarders enticed by the toughest conditions and most pristine slopes, the Arc’teryx Tantalus Men’s Jacket should be part of your uniform. Not one but two varieties of GORE-TEX® bolster the windproof, waterproof Tantalus: super-tough N150 3L shielding high-impact areas like the shoulders, hood, and forearms, and the soft-shell-style N70p 3L cushioning the jacket’s upper back, upper arms, and body. And the Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D), arm-gusseted Athletic fit gives you the freedom of movement to play as hard as you want out in the white stuff.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Hybrid GORE-TEX® design Helmet-ready StormHood™ with laminated brimErgonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning supports wide range of movementWindproof, waterproof, snow-sloughing, and breathable
- Weight: 660 g (1 lb., 7.3 oz.) Athletic Fit
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.