If you’re looking for a sleek, sophisticated, lightweight jacket that provides rugged and durable storm protection in a compressible and easy to pack format, look no further than the streamlined Beta AR. A hip length jacket that cuts down on bulk and offers serious defense against the elements, the Beta AR is designed with Arc’teryx’s exclusive GORE-TEX technology to reduce the need for overlapping layers and awkward bulkiness. The helmet-compatible DropHood with an internal collar, combined with reinforced elbows and shoulders, hand pockets, and a sleek, athletic fit, make for a comfortable, dry fit in cold or stormy weather--weather you’re climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, snowboarding, or simply out and about enjoying the great outdoors.
- AR: ALL AROUND Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Round versatility in multiple activities.
- Ergonomic and anatomic articulation provides freedom of movement and a wider range of motion
- Sleek, trim fit eliminates bulk for a streamlined, second-skin fit
- High performance weather protection gives you the versatility to pursue a multitude of activities in any weather condition
- Waterproof, moisture wicking properties keep you warm and dry
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- One-hand adjustable draw cords
- Articulated elbows