Intended for braving alpine terrains, the Arc’teryx Alpha SL Men’s Jacket protects climbers like you from the elements without adding heavy, bulky layers that can reduce your ability to move nimbly. The e3D patterning, articulated elbows and no-lift gusseted underarms keep your range of motion large, while the breathable, waterproof and windproof fabric keeps you comfortable in severe weather conditions.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- SL: SUPER LIGHT Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with limited durability.
- Waterproof and windproof yet lightweight and breathable for comfort
- Perfect weight for a base layer or mid-layer
- Trim fit lets you easily move but fits close to the body for less bulk
- Ergonomic 3-Dimensional e3D provides maximum range of motion
- Compressible to fit easily in a bag or luggage
- GORE-TEX®; tape at the seams helps keep water out
- Drawcords allow you to adjust the fit and can be easily pulled with one hand
- Articulated elbows and gusseted underarms allow arms to freely bend
- StormHood™ will fit over top of a helmet
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.