Although the Arc’teryx Stingray Gore-Tex Men’s Pants protect you with a 3-ply windproof and waterproof GORE-TEX™ shell, they won’t weigh you down on the ski slopes. The micro seams make the pants incredibly lightweight, and the active slim fit lets you pile on an extra layer if you need it.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Breathable and waterproof shell provides weather protection without compromising comfort
- Micro-seam allowance reduces weight and bulk and ensures a slim fit
- Durable three-ply fabric can hold up to tough conditions
- Brushed inner lining feels comfortable against your skin
- Side zip vents lets excess body heat out
- Articulated knees allow you to move with ease
- Webbing belt makes it possible to adjust the fit
- Materials: N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction / Keprotec™ / Cordura® Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.