When you can’t brave the elements in just one layer, the Arc’teryx Sawatch Men’s Softshell Pants are the perfect top layer for your outdoor excursions. Completely waterproof, the polyester knit pants provide protection in all the right places but let moderate amounts of air in so you don’t end up hot and sweaty. The Expedition Fit gives you extra room for mid-weight and base garments to go underneath.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Taped seams provide waterproof protection
- Lets some air in to cool you off
- Bonded woven shell provides a flexible stretch for easy movement
- Expedition fit with room for layering
- Integrated webbing belt for an ideal waist fit
- High rise waist back provides extra coverage from weather in the back
- Hidden RECCO® reflector helps you get spotted in an emergency
- Keprotec™ patches reduce risk of rips and tears at hems due to ski gear
- Cordura® Powdercuff™ ensures that snow stays out but lets you pull pants on and off easily
- Material: Trusaro™ 60% Nylon / 30% Polyester / 10% Elastane
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.