The Cassiar Pant combines ergonomic freedom and full weather protection in a streamlined pant for on-piste skiing and boarding. The waterproof, windproof, breathable 3L GORE-TEX® fabric’s four-way stretch delivers a leaner, more streamlined fit without impacting freedom of movement. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth. WaterTight™ zippers secure the hand pockets, and mesh PowderGuard™ vents provide ventilation without letting in snow.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Brushed flannel backer provides warmth
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Clean waistline with internal adjusters
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- N70s-4 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with lo-loft soft shell construction
- 100D Cordura®
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.