Set out on your next alpine adventure outfitted in The North Face Freedom Insulated Men’s Pants. These insulated pants are seam-sealed, making them waterproof while keeping them breathable. The result is a light-weight pant packed with the Heatseeker Eco insulation you need to remain warm on the slopes.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Free-fit pant for all-day comfort
- Seam-sealed for waterproof breathability
- Adjustable waist tabs provide a comfortable fit
- Hand-warmer zip pockets for added protection
- Exterior thigh vents with mesh gussets provide increased range of motion
- Cargo pocket offers convenient storage
- Articulated knees for comfortable range of motion
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic for added comfort
- Chimney venting system and reinforced cuffs for an added detail
- Pant-A-Lock compatible
- Shell: HyVent 2L Fox-Faille
- Lining: Embossed Taffeta
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker Eco
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.