You won’t mind winter weather when you’re making your daily commute in The North Face Bedford Men’s Down Parka. With its HyVent™ 2L shell, this parka is more breathable than other winter coats but still offers full waterproof protection plus the cozy insulation of 550-fill goose down.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Shell is fully seam sealed for waterproof protection
- Fixed hood adjusts with drawstring system
- Chest pockets with snap closure for storage
- Bellowed double-entry hand pockets with top snap closure are easy to access
- Stretch fleece is comfortable and provides an optimal fit
- Inner pocket for extra secure storage
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder for added style
- Material: 70D x 160D 136 g/m² HyVent® 2L, 100% Nylon Heathered Faille Weave
- Centre Back Length: 33"
- Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down
- Weight: 1440 g / 50.8 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.