When you want to stay warm and dry, the North Face Artigas Men’s Jacket can provide the protection you need. The jacket is insulated with high-loft 700-fill goose down to keep you exceptionally warm, but it has a waterproof, breathable HyVent™ fabric over the top to keep you dry as well. The front zipper is protected by a storm flap to keep out strong gusts of wind, and the detachable taffeta nylon hood has a removable faux-fur trim to provide extra warmth. There are two front flap pockets with a secure zipper, as well as an internal media pocket designed to hold your MP3 player, with a cord guide to allow you to manage the headphone wires securely.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Detachable faux-fur on the removable hood for added warmth and weather protection
- Centre front zip closure with placket to keep out wind gusts
- Dual-entry zip compartment hand pockets to keep your hands warm and your belongings dry
- Adjustable hem drawcord to provide additional weather protection
- Internal media pocket with cord guide for convenience
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back right shoulder for added style
- Body: 70D x 20D 184 g/m2 52% cotton / 48% nylon plain weave HyVent™ 2L
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR / insulation: 700 goose fill down
- Length from Centre Back: 31"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.