Featuring a street-friendly profile and a more urban take on style, we give you the new long version of the warmest jacket in Columbia’s quiver. This innovative winter coat brings the heat with our performance-improved down insulation and thermal-reflective technology on both the lining and interior shell for twice the thermal-reflective warmth with zero cold spots. The men’s HeatZone seals out rain and snow with a waterproof-breathable nylon overlay on the shoulders and hood where you need it most, while the body’s water-resistant stretch construction allows for supreme comfort and mobility during dynamic activity.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- 1000 TurboDown Wave™ Insulation
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Interior security pocket
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Center Back Length: 34"
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% nylon / 13% elastane
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D ripstop 100% nylon
- TurboDown Insulation: 900 Fill Power, Water Resistant Down + 60g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation 50% polyester/50% polyester