No matter what the mountain report calls for, The North Face ThermoBall™ Snow Triclimate® 3-in-1 jacket brings amazing versatility. The durable, waterproof, exterior shell has a subtle pinstripe and all the alpine-specific features you need, with parka-style length for extra coverage. The liner jacket is removable and can be worn as a standalone layer, but when insulation matters, round ThermoBall™ clusters trap and retain heat, for the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down, with the versatile wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed exterior shell keeps you dry
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner traps and retain heat to offer lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility
- zip-in liner jacket is compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- adjustable, removable hood
- detachable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- water-resistant zippered chest and hand pockets
- underarm vents keep air moving
- dual-entry, hand zip pockets for easy access to items
- wrist-accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- adjustable cuff tabs and hem
- internal goggles and stash pockets
- Shell: 176 g/m² HyVent® 2L 100% Nylon Dobby
- Liner: 45 g/m² 100% Nylon
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Average Weight: 1500 g / 3 lb. 5 oz.
- Center-back Length: Shell - 31 in. / Liner - 27.5 in.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.