TNF’s Morph is designed to keep you warm in cold weather and protected when navigating tricky mountain terrain. This jacket features a next-generation micro-baffle construction that removes the need for stitches, resulting in a lightweight yet resilient feel. Under the fabric, 800 fill goose down provides unmatched warmth. On the outside, an adjustable hem and cuffs offer a well-equipped, snug fit at all times.
- Two zipped hand pockets
- One zipped Napoleon pocket
- 800 fill goose down “RDS” for responsible sourcing
- Stuffs into right hand pocket
- Hidden cinch cord at bottom hem
- DWR coated outer shell for added water resistance
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Average Weight: 310 g
- Materials: 20D, 75 g/m2, 100% nylon engineered woven baffles with DWR (main), RDS 800 fill goose down (insulation)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.